I work full time and choose to pack my lunch everyday. I like that it saves me money and I can trust what is in it.
Sometimes, lunch can get boring though. I find myself running out of ideas.
That is until I discover Bistro Boxes!
October is the month of Bistro Box lunches. I love the idea of bistro boxes.
Quick and simple lunches packed with plenty of protein, healthy fats, complex carbs, and a sweet fix.
They are simple to put together and delicious. The possibilities are endless.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- 2 small slices cheese or a few cheese cubes
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 small apple cut in slices
- 10 grapes
- 1 multigrain roll or piece of bread
- salt & pepper
- 2 hardboiled eggs
- 10 grapes
- 2 strawberries
- 10 baby carrots
- 10 sugar snap peas
- 1 mini sweet pepper
- 2 tbsp. your favorite nut butter
- 1 ounce cheese
- 1 peach or apple cut in slices
- 4 strawberries
- 2 tbsp. hummus
- 1-2 celery stalks cut in pieces
- 2-6 carrot sticks
- 3 ounces turkey
- 1 hardboiled egg
- 1/2 whole wheat english muffin
- 1-2 Babybel light cheese wedges
- 1 tbsp. favorite nut butter
- 1 small apple
- 3/4 c. grapes
- 1 hardboiled egg or 3 oz turkey